For more details, visit our events calendar on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/nwacs?ref=tn_tnmn#!/events/167000526745965/
Or for a printable 11 x 17 poster, click here
Fat Tuesday Party!
(benefiting NWA Children’s Shelter)
Tuesday, Feb. 21, 2012
4 p.m.-10 p.m.
1800 S. 52nd St., #102
Rogers, AR 72756
Seats are LIMITED!
To Reserve: 479.273.0222
Four-Course Meal – $50
- Crawfish Etoufee – a spicy creole dish served over white rice
- Fried Shrimp & Andouille Sausage, tossed in a smoked gouda cream sauce, served with toast points
Soups & Salad
- Blackened Chicken & Andouille Gumbo
- Seafood Chowder
- Choice of House or Caesar Salads
- Blackened Salmon Oscar, with Lobster Mashed Potatoes, Grilled Asparagus, Lump Crab Meat and Bernaise Sauce
- Shrimp Creole, with Celery, Bell Peppers, Onions and Tomatoes, in a spicy creamy creole sauce over white rice
- Herb-Roasted Pork Chop & Shrimp, served with dirty rice and a creole mustard sauce
- Pineapple Coconut Bread Pudding with Bourbon Sauce
Happy Hour Specials – 4-6 p.m. & 9 p.m.-close
Hurricanes – $5 each