Kick the Competition Kickball Tournament supports NWA Children’s Shelter
Monday, October 29th, 2012
Camaraderie • Competition • Community • Cause
3rd annual KICK THE COMPETITION
Friday, Nov. 2nd
Kickoff @ 8 a.m.
Memorial Park, Bentonville
Enjoy a day of competitive camaraderie and help abused and neglected kids at
NWA Children’s Shelter by entering a team and/or sponsoring a field for the
3rd Annual Kick the Competition Kickball Tournament, proudly presented by Pepsico.
- Entry Fee $150 (8 – 12-person team)
- Prizes, drawings, contests & more …
- Team Concession Packages available
- Field Sponsorships available ($100 gets a banner to display your company name)
- Volunteer opportunities (score-keepers, umpires, concession workers, etc.)
- Great team-building activity
- Community involvement
- 100% of the proceeds goes to help abused & neglected kids
And if your organization has a Matching Program for your charitable activities, your day of fun and philanthropy could have even more of an impact.
Contact for registration or more information: Merri Case at 479.464.2965 or firstname.lastname@example.org
To register on-line: https://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/eventReg?llr=owxnr9dab&oeidk=a07e67q33tw9beba652