The mission of Northwest Arkansas Children’s Shelter is to provide a safe haven, high-quality care and hope for the future to children who have been abandoned, abused or neglected. Your in-kind donations are a valuable resource that helps reduce our daily operating costs and supplies much-needed items and activities for the children we serve.
Currently, we have very limited storage space and staff to process clothing donations, therefore we are asking donors to limit gently used donations to items identified on our current needs list.
You can also click the link below and shop/ship directly to the Shelter.
Walmart Wish List-NWACS
· Young men’s/men’s T-shirts/Shirts (S, M, L)
· SHORTS 16-18, 30-32”, men’s S, M, L
· Pants – sz. 6, 7, 8 URGENT NEED
· Winter PJ – sz. 6, 7, 9 URGENT NEED
· Socks – sz. 10-4 (low cut) URGENT NEED
· Long sleeve shirts – sz. 6, 10-12, 14-16 URGENT NEED
· Pants/jeans – sz. 6, 7, 8 URGENT NEED
· T-shirts/sleep shirts/PJs sz. – 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16
· Shorts/sleep shorts/PJs sz. – 6, 8, 10, 12, URGENT NEED
· Body wash URGENT NEED
· Paper towels
· Copy paper URGENT NEED
· Christmas and birthday wrapping paper – teen boy and girl styles/colors URGENT NEED
· Plastic spoons and forks
· Graph paper URGENT NEED
· RID or similar chemical lice shampoo.
· Bean bag chair fill (pea-sized, polyestrene beans)
- Become a committee member: contact our development team for more information firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Volunteer individually or as a group: contact Devin Boggs Riley, Manager of Volunteer Services for more information at email@example.com 479.795.2417, ext. 315.
To Drop Off Donations:
NWA Children’s Shelter Lobby
(14100 Vaughn Road, Bentonville, AR 72712 — just inside the Highfill City Limits)