The mission of Northwest Arkansas Children’s Shelter is to provide a safe haven, high-quality care and hope for the future to children who have been abandoned, abused or neglected. Your in-kind donations are a valuable resource that helps reduce our daily operating costs and supplies much-needed items and activities for the children we serve.
Currently, we have very limited storage space and staff to process clothing donations, therefore we are asking donors to limit gently used donations to items identified on our current needs list.
You can also click the link below and shop/ship directly to the Shelter.
Walmart Wish List-NWACS
- Size 8 and 9 women’s shoes URGENT NEED
- Bras – all sizes (specifically 32-38 B, C, D, DD) URGENT NEED
- Short-sleeve Shirts size 14/16
- Athletic Shorts 6, 8
- Size 7 and 9 men’s shoes URGENT NEED
- Copy paper URGENT NEED
- Nitrile exam gloves URGENT NEED
- Paper towels URGENT NEED
- Ketchup (please, sizes 64 oz. and up)
- Writing Journals (for life skills and individual use) URGENT NEED
- Regular tampons
- Regular menstrual pads (thin and ultra thin)
- Hidden Valley Ranch (please, sizes 36 oz. and up)
- Bean bag chair fill (pea-sized, polyestrene beans)
- Become a committee member: contact Linda Phillips for more information email@example.com.
- Volunteer individually or as a group: contact our Volunteer Coordinator for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org 479.795.2417, ext. 315.
To Drop Off Donations:
NWA Children’s Shelter Lobby
(14100 Vaughn Road, Bentonville, AR 72712 — just inside the Highfill City Limits)