The mission of Northwest Arkansas Children’s Shelter is to provide a safe haven, high-quality care and hope for the future to children who have been abandoned, abused or neglected. Your in-kind donations are a valuable resource that helps reduce our daily operating costs and supplies much-needed items and activities for the children we serve.
We have made it incredibly easy to purchase items off our needs list by buying here: https://www.walmart.com/lists/view-wish-list-items?id=342ccae4-14ba-46c1-916b-29e4f9932f56
We are grateful for the generosity of the NWA community. However, due to limited storage capacity, we are requesting that you limit your donations to only the items identified below.
- Size XS: Short & Long Sleeve Shirts
- Size XS: Pajamas
- All Sizes: pullover/hoodies(no zip up)
- Pants/Jeans sizes: 2T; 6-8; 10; 14/16 URGENT
- Short & Long Sleeve Shirts sizes: 3T, 4T, 5T
- Pants/Jeans & Shorts sizes: 3T; 4T; 5T
- Lice Freee Treatment/Shampoo URGENT
- Luggage, duffel bags (no back packs)
- Women’s Deodorant/Antiperspirant URGENT
- Flat/Paddle style hair brushes
- Combs (all types)
- Nitrile Exam Gloves (all sizes) URGENT
- Dental Floss
For additional information, please call or email: Linda Phillips firstname.lastname@example.org 479-795-2417.
- Become a committee member: contact Linda Phillips for more information email@example.com.
- Volunteer individually or as a group: contact our Volunteer Coordinator for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org 479.795.2417, ext. 315.
To Drop Off Donations:
NWA Children’s Shelter Warehouse
(14100 Vaughn Road, Bentonville, AR 72712 — just inside the Highfill City Limits)
8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
(Just pull up to the gate — in front of the gray Warehouse building at the end of the driveway on your right.)