The mission of Northwest Arkansas Children’s Shelter is to provide a safe haven, high-quality care and hope for the future to children who have been abandoned, abused or neglected. Your in-kind donations are a valuable resource that helps reduce our daily operating costs and supplies much-needed items and activities for the children we serve.
Currently, we have very limited storage space and staff to process clothing donations, therefore we are asking donors to limit gently used donations to items identified on our current needs list.
You can also click the link below and shop/ship directly to the Shelter.
Walmart Wish List-NWACS
- Young men’s/men’s T-shirts/Shirts (S, M, L)
- SHORTS 16-18, 30-32”
- T-shirts/sleep shirts/PJs sz. – 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16
- Shorts/sleep shorts/PJs sz. – 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16
- Paper towels URGENT NEED
- Copy paper URGENT NEED
- Lice Free lice shampoo.
- Bi-folding ear muffs for kids
- Children’s Ibuprofen and Tylenol
- Braun Thermoscan lens filter/Cover
- Aquafor or A&D healing ointment
- Nitrile exam gloves – L URGENT NEED
- MP3 players
- Bean bag chair fill (pea-sized, polyestrene beans)
- Become a committee member: contact Danica Stout for more information email@example.com.
- Volunteer individually or as a group: contact Raegin Callaway, Manager of Volunteer Services for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org 479.795.2417, ext. 315.
To Drop Off Donations:
NWA Children’s Shelter Lobby
(14100 Vaughn Road, Bentonville, AR 72712 — just inside the Highfill City Limits)